Re: yellow (and the Gypsy Tea Room)

On 4/17/01 2:30 AM, quoth the brilliant ecscrubb at swbell_net at
ecscrubb at swbell_net:

>My wife had never been to OtR, and she was blown away.  She was even
>inspired to pick up her guitar again (hoo-ray) and sing with me.  I think my
>favorite part of the show was when Karin, i forget why, said "wooty-woot."
>It was pretty funny.

Karin, if you're reading this, I think I should tell you that if you
should, at some point, say "Wooty woot!" in front of me here in
Philadelphia, I will most likely pass out. Either from shock or
hysterical laughter, I'm not sure, but when you hear that crashing out
amongst the seats at the TLA, you'll know t'was I. The one who infected
_me_ with the phrase is already having hysterics over in England.

(I just hope I have somewhere soft to land cos I'll most likely be in my
corset, and y'know, that'll hurt.)