Re: RE: Testing

On 4/17/01 1:04 AM, quoth the brilliant ecscrubb at swbell_net at
ecscrubb at swbell_net:

>From:  ecscrubb at swbell_net (eustace clarence)
>Sender:    owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>To:    Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com (Over-the-Rhine@actwin. com)
>i never, ever post, but i have been lurking since 97.
>stay tuned for a review of an amazing OtR Dallas show review.
>ken

Yes, you do so post! I remember you! But I believe the last time you
posted, I had either just finished or was in the middle of rereading the
Chronicles of Narnia, so your ID made me chuckle.

Glad you had fun, though. I'm getting my Philly tickets tomorrow, so if
anyone still needs them, you'd better let me know now!