OTR Michigan Fan

Hi!  I'm still trying to locate the girl interested in the Eventure Mag.  I have them ready for postage, (that includes yours Mark), but wanted to send them out all together.  This way I don't forget one or the other.  So please respond.  I'll wait unitl about Weds.  and then I'll just give up.  :-(  So, I hope this reaches you!!  Bye for now! -- Jessica