Re: Downfall

not at all off the topic -- i just opened a merlot,
serendipitously enough (though i wouldn't really call
this one particularly 'good').

some folks brought up the austrailian wine thing early
this week.  i've had good luck with black opal
barossa, 1998: heavier than 'gentle wounds' with a cup
of aribica blend on a rainy day in november, and
bone-dry.  "reasonably priced" too.

do you think they might play 'gentle wounds'?  that
would make me way more excited than should be legal -
the song i'd bleed to hear.

i am getting VERY excited to see them live again!
--- "kevin c. taylor" <sevenkevinheaven at hotmail_com>