WWLT?

actually, chris hahn thought of that lovely nugget, not i. however, i am in
complete agreement...no one but over the rhine fans would understand it.
*hehe* i just might add the "what would linford think" to my collection of
t-shirts i'm making to wear when i perform. so far the list has a "what
would madonna do?" shirt, an "eminem loves me" shirt, and the ever-famous "i
wish i was britney" shirt.

go chris!

jillian.