RE: rarity desires

It's funny how few of us actually admit to loving _Patience_. I agree,
Bruce, especially that it's their most diverse album. It's also, to me, the
one that comes closest to being a true "album" -- not just a bunch of songs,
but all of them, like Bruce said, "somehow cohesively tied together." I'm
finding _FFR_ filling that description, too. It's like walking through an
art gallery. All sorts of differing textures and moods, but all belonging in
the same place...

(After my coffee kicks in, I'll realize that I could have written all that
much more clearly...)

Dave

PS: And just to put in my $0.02, I'd love to hear "I Painted My Name" live
(hey, I'm a sucker for a good pop song)