Re: RE: Another one of my quirky ideas....

On 4/6/01 4:11 PM, quoth the brilliant chris at fumblefactory_com at
chris at fumblefactory_com:

> Anyone?
>Anyone? Beuller?

Damn. I say that all the time. Am I just channelling Ms. Karin? Or
worse-- is it vice vers? You all have to tell me if she ever slips and
says "Wooty woot!"

As for the Rhinelander Ball, my doves, the idea died the death cos I
couldn't get anyone Really involved. There were a few people who were
absolute dolls and got me some info, but then no one else seemed to even
let the breeze ruffle their hair.

Now, having said that, the list's picked up muchly since then, and if
there's still interest, I can go back and try to find my notes (after I
move the computer and get it hooked up). It'd be WAAAAY easier on me to
have it in Philly, but I think the concensus was that Cinti'd be the
best, which I can see.

These things need to be planned AT LEAST six months in advance, which'd
put us in October. I am still open to suggestion.

Thoughts?