quirky ideas & april 7

yeah, the scampering buttons sound faboo- but since we don't have anything
as of yet, for tomorrow night in LA i thought i'd wear my white trenchcoat
for preshow.  unless it's darn hot, in which case, well, if you yell
'melanie' real loud, i'm sure to turn up!

(would have liked to have seen bink in his kilt, though- are you suuure you
don't want to visit us tomorrow??)

until then ~looking forward to seeing lots of lostees.  trying to keep my
aniticipation for the concert under control.  trying not to talk about it
alll day at work...

melanie

-is it possible to become a rhinelander -again- now, and not miss out on the
apparent last-days-phasing-out of the rhinelander legacy?  or what i really
mean is, would i be sent the northern spy's and such that i missed the last
couple years?  anybody?  and no one responded to my question about the
bumper stickers- are they really crappy for outdoor bumper-stickery type
occupations, or should i just leave it up on my bulletin board at work?