Re: April 4: Portland OR, Berbati's Pan *Review*

Chris,

I liked your review.  I am still trying to catch up on sleep, so I hadn't been able to write my review.

Are you really interested in starting a band? What role would you have? I'm a (trained) singer in Portland and, while I haven't been singing much in the last couple of years, have been thinking lately of pursuing something again soon. I don't really have any instrumental talent, however, just singing (hey, I got a $5 tip singing karaoke last week).

And, yes, I agree that the show was great...one of the best OTR shows I've seen (and I think I've seen about 7 or 8).

I couldn't believe that there were that many people in Portland who knew OTR...it was one of the best crowds I've seen.

On "And Can It Be", the person who lives in Portland is Tim McCallister (I know the spelling is probably wrong), and I checked my copy of TWHF and saw that he co-produced that album with Linford.

Do you think that the tall blond woman who looked a little like Karin (had Karin's nose), was her half-sister?

Gregg Moreland
greggmoreland at mindspring_com