denver show

i thought the denver show was wonderful!  i personally think otr sounds
better live.  you just can't capture the essense and resonance of karin's
voice in a recording.

it was cool b/c i had my baby girl there.  we got great seats in the balcony
away from all of the smoke.  she loved it!  of course she's heard otr
playing since before she was born!  it was a little hard trying to keep her
tiny earplugs in though!

anyway, i got to talk to goodie after the show.  he seemed really nice.  we
wanted to stay around to talk to the rest of the band, but it was late and
snowing.  linford did make baby googoo noises at autumn on their way out
though!  that was cute!

i wanted soooooo badly to go to the boulder show, but one night was enough
for the 4 month old.  maybe we'll make it to cornerstone.

i did get to say hi to a couple of rhinelanders, but no names were
exchanged.  who were you anyway?  hahaha!

overall it was a magical and mesmerizing experience!!!!
christy