Re: Hotmail is going BYE BYE/you will be too if you dont read this!

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> BWAHAHAHAhAhAAH!
>
> Man, that's the lowest-tech virus I've ever seen. Please tell me you
> didn't actually send it to anyone?
>
> Virus-makers would be so much more believable if they learned how to
> write well.

actually, this is called an 'anti-virus' it works by filling up people's
mailboxes and clogging the internet.

and heck, if hotmail were going away, slashdot would be celebrating... (:

incidently, i find some pleasure in noting that the people on this list
are less credulous than my family. they well-meaningly send me virus
alerts all the time that are bogus.

geesh. urbanlegends.com.... and if it's not on a major site (like wired,
slashdot, news sites..) o well.

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.