Re: suggestions please...

In a message dated 3/29/01 4:09:01 PM, Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

<< suggestions, please...

Ever find yourself really wanting to read something
good but not knowing what it should be?  I'm there.
Any suggestions on good fiction. >>

Larry Woiwode's new book What I Think I Did, is not fiction but reads like
it.  It is a memoir jumping back and forth between the life and death
situations of facing the coldest winter in North Dakota history and starting
out years earlier as a aspiring young actor/writer who hung regularly with a
young Robert DiNiro.  It is subtitled, "a season of survival in two acts."

Also Woiwode's book Acts, again not a novel but reads like one.  It is his
take on the Biblical book of Acts.  He wrote it for the literature students
he has taught and assumes it may be the only thing about the Bible the have
ever or will ever read.  It is out of print so you may have to go to the
library to get it.

Watching Eternity,
AB