Re: Warning: this email is on-topic!

melanie wrote:
> anyway, my real question is this-  i've
> been a fan forever (honest!), but am new
> to the list, so if you all have already
> discussed this, feel free to direct me
> to the nearest archive.  i was hoping
> someone could explain 'moth' lyrics to
> me.  (and for some reason, i think some-
> body will..)  i'm just always confused
> over the bit 'if i were to take your place
> tonight, wouldn't Jesus be surprised?'
> anybody?

the correct word is "cheeses"...  :P

actually, i think that was a big discussion
in february 2000.  jeni newswanger (smith)
posted a great exerpt from something about
a moth and a flame...

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/month.200002/msg00222.html

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/month.200002/index.html

overall, i think "moth" is a beautiful song
that no one knows anything about... :)

Dan

np: jonatha brooke - steady pull