just read "slut with a mssion" manefesto

J Marie-
As I was reading your discsussion of what "SWAM" means to you, I couldn't help but think about one possibility you left out. Are you familiar with neo-feminism? (I mean, who isn't? Right?) Well, anyways, one of the pedagogical practices that they have is the act of taking words, created in a patriarchical driven soceity, that have negative connotations, and using them in their own texts and contexts while giving them a new, matriarchical/femisinst meaning. So, for example, if you ever were to read any of their shit, er, I mean , books, you would see them use words like "bitch" and "fuck" as often as you would see articles or prepositions. Of course, they use them with completely different meanings, but I think you get the point. Bringing this together, you can see how "Slut with a mission" can be scene as a neo-feminist proclamation. Not that I think you consciously meant that of course, just something I thought was somewhat amusingly interesting.