Warning: this email is on-topic!

hi, all-

so i called my parents last night to be comforted over my lost wallet, and
they say to me 'so, we thought we'd go out this week.... maybe to blueberry
hill...'  awk!  my parents are going to see over the rhine!  my daddy turns
sixty in september!  i'm a little dumbfounded...

anyway, my real question is this-  i've been a fan forever (honest!), but am
new to the list, so if you all have already discussed this, feel free to
direct me to the nearest archive.  i was hoping someone could explain 'moth'
lyrics to me.  (and for some reason, i think somebody will..)  i'm just
always confused over the bit 'if i were to take your place tonight, wouldn't
Jesus be surprised?'  anybody?

thanks, guys.

melanie

go rent: oscar and lucinda