Re: side-tracked, again

yes, there certainly are trendy movies to like and dislike amongst the
'intelligent' class.  (and the usual criticism for a film is usually 'it's
so pretentious!'  *smirk)  i guess my personal worry is that my opinion
seems to lie in whether or not a film was pretty.  ;)

you're seeing good movies, mr. uk-boydell!!  i guess we americans must wait.
  and speaking of juliette and johnny, is 'chocolat' really worth seeing?