So. How 'bout them Flyers?

On 3/25/01 10:42 AM, quoth the brilliant sevenkevinheaven at hotmail_com at
sevenkevinheaven at hotmail_com:

>GEEZ.  no question as to who would be tossin' stones here.

(Insert large sigh here.)

Look, Kevin, I was simply saying that jumping down someone's throat for
simply saying how she feels-- and you yourself just admitted that you
were sorry but she'd just pushed some buttons-- is mean.

Don't worry: when the angels come from the heavens and annoint me as the
world's next perfect human, I'll take out a billboard in Times Square to
let everyone know. As that hasn't happened yet (they got tied up in
traffic over the Himalayans, or so I'm told) I think I've been fairly
scrupulous in not implying that I myself am unflawed. Sorry you read it
that way.

As for the subject line, all I have to say is that I'm really going to
miss Eric Lindros. He's cute, and he plays like a son-of-a-bitch with
polecats in his gloves. And I mean that in a good way.