Re: Shannon Lewis

Peter wrote:
> Go hang your head somewhere else, bucko.  :)

Wait, I was just making a joking reference to how *you* said you would hang
your head in shame about not having read _Flicker_!  I was drawing the analogy
that wheras you hadn't read _Flicker_, I hadn't read Wright, so if you were
going to hang your head in shame about not having read *that* book, I would
hang my head in shame about not having read *this* book.  The shame in question
being in the not reading, not in the author.

--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu        http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Go to red alert!"  "Are you *absolutely* sure, sir?
It does mean changing the bulb."			    - Red Dwarf