Re: Shannon Lewis

> > p.s. -- did you ever get around to reading N.T. Wright's...
>
> No, not yet.  I'll go hang my head in shame with Peter.  :-)

Hey, I've not only *read* N.T. Wright (_Who Was Jesus?_, _The Original
Jesus_, part of _The New Testament and the People of God_, _Jesus and the
Victory of God_, _The Meaning of Jesus_ [co-written with Marcus Borg, and
easily the first book I would recommend to any casual reader who wants to
know where to start exploring the issues in historical-Jesus study], and
_The Challenge of Jesus_), I've interviewed him -- three times.  :)

Go hang your head somewhere else, bucko.  :)