Re: good posts bad posts

--- ChadandKeisha at aol_com wrote:

> coming of Christ,"  I
> personally agree with you that no-one can take the
> place of God, family and
> friends, but I just have to say that otr hasn't just
> "entertained" or "moved"
> me, their music has CHANGED me in many ways, mostly
> in the ways of how I view
> and write music, and that to me was a God-send,
> being that I was in a musical
> rut and God used them to open doors to me I never
> thought were there... they
> are my constant soure of inspiration.
>
> Maybe to you this is an expansion of another "bad
> post." oh well. *sigh*

No, just something I hadn't considered.  I'm glad you
mentioned it.  I guess the counterpoint with me is how
Linford changed my view of writing, and made me
understand that one can only write as well as one
reads.  Oh, and he prompted me to read 'On the Road'.
That was significant.

Kelvin

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor