Re: a little bit. wait. bogarts. deathkeepsie.

>hmmm... loquacious perhaps (on paper at
>least).  pernicious?  hmmm... i prefer to
>be suspicious rather than pernicious.

>i don't have the ill-will mindset to be
>pernicious.  i can work on it, though.
ahem. Perhaps I should have looked up the words first. Usually helps.

Obviously, my memory of what pernicious means was WAY off...not my intent at
all. Sorry, Dan...

>>>sarah masen's got me covered...
>>Forgive me, but I couldn't pass this up...no
>>pun intended? :)

>nope, no pun intended.  nor understood... :)
>a little help?
She *covered* the supertramp song, so she's got you covered, too...
perhaps double meaning would've been better than *pun*, but...

full of obscure revelations,
Laura