Eventure

Has anyone seen the cover picture and article in the Cincinnati Enq.  Sunday Issure of Eventure?  I kept if for nostalgic purposes.  It was a medium sized article pretty much already stating comments from the sleeve of the new CD to info. and reviews already posted on the list.  I just wondered if anyone else saw it.  I liked opening up the paper and being surprized by an over-sized picture of Karen and Linford.  It also told the story of how Karen and Linford first met and became OTR.  Something I'd never known.

One another note:

I heard GMS  (acoustic) on 97x.  I liked it very much.  However, I much prefer the intimacy of Karen, Linford, and Jack performing as they do at the Canal Street Tavern.  Just my opinion.

Also:

Is FFR worth going into debt over?  My answer is double sided.  I do think it should be part of everyones OTR collection.  I myself preorded it w/ my credit card.  Not the most intelegent thing, I know, but I'm enjoying the results.  However, in my heart the best of all from here forth will be GDBD.  Can't help it!  Ironically though, my two most favorite songs are Moth and Anyway.  Go figure!

See you all at Bogarts!  Or even earlier at the pre-show spot at Daniels!  TTFN!--Jessica