re: wheaton concert

--- Esther Stiff <oceanbaby30 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> which brings me to an ethical dilemma. is FfR worth
> going into debt over?
> --esther

to make your decision more difficult:

yes. yes, FfR is worth going into debt for. ignore
what the naysayers claim. go out and buy it now. FfR
grows on me with each listen. it is unlike any other
OtR record. it is also like every other OtR record:
good.

and as for the acoustic version of GMS, if the song is
good, it has the ability to stand in its most naked
form. besides, when they performed it at the taylor
show, they said they were working up the band version.
it just means you'll have to see them again in
concert.

oh, darn.

it takes more balls than many of you will ever know to
attempt to sing a studio layered song with a single
voice and a guitar. and that Karin and Linford are
brave enough to try only goes to further their faith
in  music in its purest state. even if you have to
start over once or twice.

if you could look under the most beautiful colour
paintings, you might be suprised to find an incredibly
strong unerpainting brushed in only burnt sienna.

as for Jack and coffee... it helps keep you awake.
especially after your lovely wife has recently brought
a beautiful son into the world. so what if he wakes
you up at three in the morning?

bink