Just added!

JUSTED ADDED!

4/5/01  Gutenberg College House Concert, 1883 University (corner of
University and 19th. Eugene, OR. All ages show. $12 advance / $15 door
For tix, call 541/543-8447.

.    .     .    .     .     .     .     .     .     .
A SPECIAL THANK YOU

Most of you who have followed the band for awhile know that the OTR Offices
are like a Mom and Pop Operation. There are those very rare and few times
when we get rather busy and one cannot handle everything, from the daily
running of the offices, to mail order and other important matters. Such was
the case with the pre-orders of Films for Radio.

Linford and I put out feelers to family and friends and asked if anyone could
or knew of anyone who could help out. Several people kindly and graciously
stepped up and volunteered what little free time they had.  I am most
appreciative and humbly grateful for their help and efforts.

The first two weeks saw Linford and my lil sister Holly coming in for a few
days and taking a few phone orders so I could proceed with the daily running
of the office. Thank you for making those weeks easier for me.

When it came time to pack and ship out all of those CD's these people
enthusiastically joined in the foray:

Scott Ross came in to help on several mornings before going to work a 2nd
shift at DHL Worldwide Express. He left more often than not with packages
under his arms that were going to Canada and Overseas. He personally made
sure that those packages were shipped.  Thanks for all you have done Scott!

Sunday found me forming a production line when Scott, Dave Nixon, Carrie
Nixon and Brook Downs stopped by. Brook was passing through Cincinnati on his
way to Nashville and Dave convinced him what fun it would be to pack and ship
CD's! It was a pleasure to meet you Brook and thanks for all your help, stop
by anytime to say "hello." Dave and Carrie, thanks for spending your Sunday
in the Mail Room and trying to decipher my handwriting!

I want to also thank Jenni Miller, who came in between teaching jobs during
the last days of shipping. She was a godsend those last days. Her husband
Chris works at the Cafe upstairs from us and she brought down these wonderful
spinach and fetta croissants for lunch one day. Jenni, I am addicted to those
things now!

A few other "thank you's" to those who helped me gather Sound Scan
information. It was a boring and tedious job and I could not have done it all
myself. So thanks to Scott Ross, Mama BeBout and Debbie BeBout for helping to
tab everything up!

I am grateful beyond words to these fine people. Thanks to each of you from
the bottom of my heart for everything.

Stacie
DO NOT REPSOND TO THIS E-MAIL