Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #471

> Hey there OTR fans! Is anyone else stuck, still waiting for their
> precious CD to arrive like I am? I live in Clifton (Cinti, OH) and I
> even ordered early.  Anybody else feeling my pain?
>
> - still watching the cars go by...... -
>
> Sharon

there would i also be: watching lines in the error log go by,
contemplating the difference of foreign language programming, and hating
asp.

it would be a great day to listen to new music... snowy, gray, raw smushy
outside, slightly warm inside.

rhys

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.