Stairways of Skin

Hi,

I've been travelling (been in New Mexico since Feb 28th, going to California
tomorrow for about a week), and so probably won't get my hands on a copy of FfR
until I get back to Michigan in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering if
someone could compare the version of "The Body is a Stairway of Skin" on FfR
with the MP3 that was on the web site last summer.  Is it very different?  I
suppose I should just wait and be surprised, but I'm curious as to what to
expect.

By the way, does anyone else think that actress Monica Potter looks an *awful*
lot like Karin?  I remember when I saw the trailer for "The Very Thought of
You" a few years ago, I thought, "my gosh, has Karin started an acting career
without telling anyone?"  Then I forgot about it, but now Ms. Potter is going
to be in the upcoming "Along Comes a Spider", and that trailer has been getting
a lot of play lately, so I was reminded again.

Refusing to touch the "christian band" topic with a ten foot pole,  :-)
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu        http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Go to red alert!"  "Are you *absolutely* sure, sir?
It does mean changing the bulb."			    - Red Dwarf

np - OtR Live at Eastern U, PA, 1995