Coldplay, Ms. Ross, and Enunciation

I'd like to think OtR was just taking my advice on my top albums from 2000;
Coldplay at 7.  And if you're just waking up, Hour of the Bewilderbeast by
Badly Drawn Boy is starting to get a lot more play too; it's groovy.

http://www.actwin.com/cgi-bin/mfs/05/OtR/month.200101/msg00010.html

The enunciation on the album is A-OK by me.  Jan, I did the same thing as
you all these years w/ that lyric, and it's a darn fine lyric to disguise in
vocal musical magic...

Way back in the day I'd take mom and brother to OtR Canal Street shows
(pre-Eve) and she didn't like her enunciation.  Hopefully you can assume the
right pronouns there (my mom likes her OWN pronunciation)...

I've not heard from Ms. Ross in a bit.  I'm gonna check email to find out.
Heck, I didn't even see an online year 2000 diary from her, like there was
in previous years.  If you'd never seen those, THOSE are intriguing.