(no subject)

Hey, everyone,

Yes, I am actually posting for once.  For those that don't know me, I am old school.  Been on the list for YEARS, but I stay pretty quiet these days...

Anyway, I got my copy of FFR yesterday.  It's good, but upon first listen I found myself thinking something was missing, something was different.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I listened to Little Blue River (hey, Toast...get your CD yet?  Are you just in heaven or what???).  I have never been able to understand the "Hey you wanna steady that cue card / make it a billboard today..." part.  NEVER.  When I sang along, I just mumbled along with the typical Karin-slur.  But she sure as hell does annunicate more on this album, doesn't she?  Anyone else notice that?  I miss the words being all run together that are like a secret prize for those with lyric sheets.

In other news, the vote is unanimous among the OTR virgins who have heard my CD.  They all like Whatever You Say.

Losing my grip,
Jan