Re: Re: new thread

On 3/15/01 1:46 AM, quoth the brilliant arwen725 at hotmail_com at
arwen725 at hotmail_com:

>ysobelle- are you a costumer?  don't tell me there are other techie listees!
>
>melanie
>(hanging around in the lost and found)

Well, sorta. I was going for my Master's in Costume Design, but I never
finished. So now I content myself with individual projects. Corsets and
wedding dresses are my favourite!

One good thing about being at CMU, though: I got to hang out with the
fabulous, wonderful, WAY-TOO-SILENT-LATELY-FOR-THEIR-OWN-GOOD Kent
Lostees*. Not that that's a HINT or anything, Heather et al.

*For the benefit of our many newbies: Many moons ago, in an email to this
very list, our own Jessyka called us "Lostees" instead of "Listees" in a
typo. Yours truly thought it apt, and had a good chuckle, and it sorta
stuck.