Re: assessing the plight of the destitute

--- Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> it makes me wonder about things.  is it just me?  is
> it because i defected
> to the west coast?  maybe you all can help out- we
> can form a support group.
>   the blighted will unite!  or something.  just
> curious.

As a transplanted Californian now living on the east
coast, I can tell you that the gods of patience don't
play favorites as I'm still awaiting my 4 signed discs
as well.  I know that sounds a bit greedy but I had to
have one for my Dad, one for my brother Jacob, and
another one as a surprise gift for a friend from work
who has become a OTR fan in the past year.

Max