FnP Push

Heh heh, thanks for the email!  I agree with all of that, and would like to
add one thing: I only drink milk from Christian CHOCOLATE cows with less
than 1% fat.

Unless there are lots of Dawn & Michaels around, y'all were the ones that
sat next to me at the Christmas pre-show dining extravaganza at Martinos on
Vine (I was - and am - the normal one).  Was planning on going to the
Wheaton show, but plans had to change for this weekend.  (And I was just in
Chicago a week ago today - what in the sam hill did they ruin the john
hancock observation deck for??)

And, speaking of Friday:  Any of you Cincinnati area listees NOT going to
the Wheaton show :) on Friday can join me for Friday Night Philanthropists,
a thing some pals started where we select a new bar each third Friday of the
month, and a new local charity is highlighted.  Beer specials run amok, and
there's usually free nibbling kind of food.  Anyone drinking age may attend.
  At some point in the evening, someone presents for 5 minutes or less about
the charity; at that point a bucket is passed 'round and everyone donates $5
or up towards 'the cause'.  Its a keen way to meet folks and drink and help
a little, and learn about the community.

I'm presenting the charity this week.  It's this Friday, 6:40pm - 10pm?, Bar
Humbug in Covington KY (near Jillians, on Pike Street).  Email me for more
info.

Bruce

----Original Message Follows----
From: Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>

Bruce,

Sorry, no way OTR is a Christian band.  Anyone that uses the word "slut" in
written or recorded media can not be a Christian.   Um, wait a minute, my
writing that doesn't count.

Of course it would all depend on your definition of "Christian band".  Many
use that label to get sub-standard music sold.  Also many people have even a
different view of "What is a Christian?"  I would put more people in the
Christian category than about anyone at my church would.  I have a pretty
broad view of what it takes to believe.

Are they Christians that are in a band?  Yes.  Do they only do Christian
music?  If that means only stuff like Keith Green (the artist that can only
be described as a Christian artist) then no.  But does a Christian architect
only design churches?  As Steve Taylor (no idea what category to place him
in) says will they "only get milk from a Christian cow?"

Bruce, what are you starting?

Hope to see lots of you at Wheaton.  We will look like somebody's parents
standing in line (well maybe much older siblings)

Michael & Dawn