Re: Radio Broadcast on 97x

> Dude!  Don't look in your mailbox - I think it's still a federal offense for
> UPS to deliver it there!  And also, can you provide PROOF that all CCM music
> isn't bad?!  ;)  Oh wait, I'm ready for another bout of "Is OtR a Christian
> Band?".  No, really, I am.  :)

Bruce, for goodness' sake!  It's obvious from their newest album that
Linford is a closet Shintoist.  If the neo-Confucian lyrics off of  Eve
didn't clue you into that, then...well...there's nothing I can do...

-Drew J

O ^ ^   Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew       )
O(_|_)         Looking for the cheese shop since the year 2000             X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |