Re: Radio Broadcast on 97x

I'm sure Jess meant "If Nothing Else" rather than "I Can Dream"; she sings
"I can dream" twice as much as the track title in the song.  Easy mistake on
a few-hour-old album.

I set my trusty old minidisc recorder to get this morning's 97X show, so
hopefully technology won't fail me and I'll end up with my usual static-y
keepsake that I'll rarely listen to.

It's keen that they are being played on 97X again; heck, when Eve came out
they were doing about the same kind of push.  Since GDBD:tHR, I'd be willing
to bet they've been played less than once a month on the station.

Since they played tracks 2-3-4 on the radio this morning, I'm hoping for "I
Radio Heaven" acoustic as part of the 5-6-7 set at Everybody's.  Like they
do at cheesy sporting events, I have signs for everyone to put up when Karin
sings the "slut with a mission" line.  Just kidding.  And I'm not putting
money on them playing "I Radio Heaven" in a few hours.

The production on the album as a whole is definitely the most "pop" oriented
they've ever done, really keen.  Things like "Give Me Strength", being
produced by Karin and Linford alone is pretty impressive.

See some of you (Melissa, Dan, Rick C, Drew, and the new kid J) pretty soon!