Re: ....room in the universe for one last wish?

>From: "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com>
>
>Who's all going to the Everybody's Records thing tomorrow??
>I'll be there just around 5pm, should be a kick ass time.

I should be there, I think.  I didn't know where the place was until my
girlfriend took me to eat at The Dubliner, which is right across the st.

>If any of you don't know me, I'll be the one in the feather
>suit.  Just kidding.  I save that for (more) special occasions.
>But email me, we'll figure something out.
>
>Can anyone else picture what the following line is going
>to sound like from the album track "I Radio Heaven":

I can picture that just about as well as I can picture you in a feather
suit, Bruce  LOL  That song is number one on the 97X listner request list I
believe.  Still haven't heard anything from the album yet.

BTW, I was at the X show in the gym.  I just remember the free PB&J
sandwiches.  Cool show.

Later,
scott