....room in the universe for one last wish?

Who's all going to the Everybody's Records thing tomorrow??
I'll be there just around 5pm, should be a kick ass time.
If any of you don't know me, I'll be the one in the feather
suit.  Just kidding.  I save that for (more) special occasions.
But email me, we'll figure something out.

Can anyone else picture what the following line is going
to sound like from the album track "I Radio Heaven":

  the truth is I bleed you
  when these frequencies cut me
  i'm a slut with a mission
  a singular vision

I can't imagine Karin singing the third line.  These lyrics
have been on their website for a good year now but now they
seem real with the impending FfR release...  I guess we're
only about 24 hours from finding out what it sounds like...

Don't ask me to bleed about it,
I need this blood to survive
Bruce