Re: tin angel, indeed!

well i -was- in philly, but now i'm all the way out here in california.
eek.  and i wish i had more input for great otr sites, but like i said, i
was a poor college student.  (i made lots of desperate longing looks at
zanzibar blue, if that counts!)  so sorry to disappoint.  and philly is such
a great town!  -would looove to move back.