tin angel, indeed!

yes, yes, that bleepin' tin angel- every time i've tried to get in there,
there's been some sort of intervening freakish anomoly keeping me out-
generally an unwonted band with an obscene cover price for a poor college
student.  but i suppose i'm only bitter because the first time i planned to
go there for a Christmas over the rhine concert i didn't find out there was
an age limit until the night before.  (and of course my birthday was only a
month away- see, i can whine, too!)  so how about a nice open concert in
rittenhouse square park?  or maybe an evening of culture at xando's?
hahahahaha.  sorry.  guess i'm bitter about it, too.