Re: otr west coast-ers (this email has nothing to do with sarah's or shelby's...

Melanie Shannon wrote:

> it's so good to know that rhinelanders have indeed penetrated the great
> state of california.  i just wanted to say hi, and see if there were more
of
> us.  is anyone going to the LA concert?

I'll be there, that's for sure, and I'll probably be dragging a number of
friends with me.  I would assume that listie Steve Guiles will be there as
well.  I also know of at least one former listie around here who plans to be
in attendance.

Just how many listies do we have in SoCal now anyways?  I was the only one
for so long (or at least the only one who said anything) that it seems kinda
strange that there are others of you out there.  But it's a good kinda
strange...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky