Off Topic: new Set on Edge material...

Most of you know me as an annoying listee that pops out of the
woodwork once in a great while to say something irritating, then hide
again.  Well, I just wanted to let you all know that my band, Set on
Edge, is finishing up our newest record, and e.p. called A STORY TO
CLING TO (following AUTUMN SONG and SOD POTTAGE), and we've put some
of the newest finished cuts on http://mp3.com/setonedge/
Please drop by and check out The Weaker David and A Story to Cling
To, and if so drawn, tell me what you think.

Excited about the 13th of March...

amen,

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
http://hometown.aol.com/wrmrdays/ (personal)
http://www.wdausa.org/   (WDA)
http://mp3.com/setonedge/ (Set on Edge)
http://soe.pair.com/     (Set on Edge)
Now Playing; Henryk Gorecki - 3rd Symphony