Sarah Masen

Hi
Its been nice to see the comments about Sarah Masen's new CD.  Sarah Masen
and Over the Rhine have new CD's within one week.  Life is good!

I really like the song "We are a beginning."  She wrote it for her
wedding.  ALso the Supertramp cover "Give a little bit" is fun.  I still
need to listen more to get a true feel but my initial feeling is that its
a great disc.

John Jennings produced it.  He's worked with other artists including Mary
Chapin Carpenter.

I'm kind of hoping that the new OTR disc gets to my mail box a day early.
I'll probably go out and buy an extra copy next week to pass on to a
friend.  I really hope this CD gains them the noteriety they so richly
deserve.  "Films for Radio" will make nice gifts for many of my friends
over the next six months.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools