Re: Sarah Harmer

--- "kevin c. taylor" wrote:

>Lodestar is a sweet tune.; The whole cd is
beautiful.; >She also sings a few songs on the
Rheostatics cd "The >Story of Harmelodia".; Which is
one of the most unique >albums ever made.

I also love Open Window...

I hear she's on a Springsteen tribute album.
Apparently she was in Cleveland last night.  Aren't
there listees from Ohio?

--- BEric123 at aol_com wrote:
> the track wasn't "Breathe"....I don't know what I
> was thinking...I'm not sure of the name, but the
>words to the chorus are "everytime I breathe, every
>time I try to leave" or something like that. It's
like
> the 2nd or 3rd track......

oh yeah.... wait a sec.... let me check... it's
Basement Apartment.

Nadia