Aside from the Music

Hello all, how are you?

I woke up from this funny dream the other night in which my sister and I
spent an entire evening talking with Karin and Linford and such... very
interesting.  Linford seemed quite poetical and easy-going, Karin? Shy.

And it all just got me thinking, aside from the music, who are they
personality-wise?
The same as I think of them to be through their music?  I guess my curiosity
got the best of me so I thought I'd ask those who have really talked with
them... (I know you're out there, humor me.)

"If nothing else I can dream..."

Keisha