Films For Radio Review

Hello,

I tried sending this a couple of days ago but I seem to have run into
some iGlitch. I thought some of you might be interested in reading a
review of the new album. If so point your browser to:

  http://shmuel.org/1.5/2457053_archive.shtml

I am by no means a professional so take it all with a grain of salt
and a spoon full of sugar. It's written mostly for the uninitiated
but there may be some things there worth perusing.

Thanks,
Shmuel