Films for Radio airplay

I heard "Give Me Strength" from the new album 2 days ago on the radio and loved it.  Very different.  But I was sitting here doing some homework listening to 97X and heard another song from the album, "Whatever You Say".  I don't know if anyone else has heard it yet, but it is different from "Give Me Strength".  I would say that "Whatever You Say" is more in line with what OtR has put out in the past.  I can't wait to get the new disc and listen to it all.  This was just me de-lurking for a second....time to go back.

Andy