Re: Over the Radio

--- Tom Hammersmith <hammersmith1979 at hotmail_com>
wrote:
Oh yeah,
> someone just reminded me
> that it's getting airplay in Lousiville, KY, not
> sure which station.

That would be WFPK.  It's their album of the week.
They will be playing the entire album next Wednesday
night (2/21) at 8:00pm!  I'll have my cassette in the
stereo ready to tape!

Kelvin

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor