Over the Radio

OK, so I have friends in Philadelphia that have heard tracks from Films For
Radio on World Cafe (WXPN). WNKU in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky has Films
For Radio as #2 on their weekly chart, right below U2. Cool. Someone said
WOXY debuted it (very cool station near Miami University in Oxford Ohio).
Does anyone else have anything to report? If we can hear the record, I'd
like to keep my car radio on the lookout. Oh yeah, someone just reminded me
that it's getting airplay in Lousiville, KY, not sure which station.

Curious,

Tom