more tour dates added

SHOWS COMING UP!

Feb 22: Beaver Falls PA
Geneva College, Skye Lounge, 3200 College Ave
724.847-6644
doors 6:00pm, show 7:00pm
tickets $8 advance, $10 day of show

March 10: Goshen IN
Goshen College, Union Auditorium, 1700 S Main St
219.535-7566
doors 7:30pm, show: 8:00pm
tickets: $12 Call or purchase at the Welcome Center (Union Building, Goshen
Campus)

March 16: Wheaton IL
Wheaton College, 501 College Ave
630.752-5181 or studentactivities at wheaton_edu
Tickets available at the door and via the Wheaton College Bookstore

FILMS FOR RADIO TOUR 2001

March 22: Cincinnati OH
Bogarts, 2621 Vine Street
tickets $15

March 23: Rochester Hills MI
Rochester College, 800 West Avon Road
tickets $8 advance, $10 door

March 24: Cleveland OH
Odeon Concert Club, 1295 Old River Road
1-888-ODEON-88 (hotline) or 216.574-2525
tickets $12.50 advance, $14 day of show

March 25: Columbus OH
Little Brothers, 1100 N. High Street
doors 8:00pm, age 18+ show

March 26: Indianapolis IN
The Patio

March 27: St. Louis MO
Blueberry Hill's Duck Room, 6504 Delmar
314.727-0880
tickets $12 advance, $14 day of show
doors 8:00pm, show 9:00pm, age 21+ show

March 29: Kansas City MO
Grand Emporium, 3832 Main Street
doors 7:30pm, age 21+ show

March 31: Denver CO
Bluebird Theater, 3317 East Colfax
303.322-2308
tickets $12 advance, $14 day of show
doors 8:00pm, show 9:00pm

April 3: Seattle WA
Crocodile Café
2200 Second Avenue
tickets $12 advance
doors 8:00pm, show 9:00pm

April 4: Portland OR
Berbati's Pan, 10 SW 3rd Ave
503.248-4579

April 6: San Francisco CA
Great American Music Hall
859 O'Farrell Street
tickets $12 advance, $14 day of show
doors 8:30pm, show 9:00pm

April 7: Los Angeles CA
Knitting Factory
7021 Hollywood Blvd. (1 block east of La Brea)
323.463-0204
tickets $12 advance, $14 day of show
doors 8:00pm, show 9:00pm

April 13: Austin TX
The Mercury, 214 East 6th Street
512.478-0474
tickets $12 advance, $14 day of show

April 18: Iowa City IA
The Green Room, 509 South Gilbert

April 20: Chicago IL
Park West, 322 West Armitage
tickets $14

More dates are being booked...stay tuned! For more information please visit
the website.

.    .    .    .    .    .    .
FILMS FOR RADIO ORDERING ONLINE

We have become aware that there is a glitch in our online catalog system and
apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Please note that we are
trying to fix the problem as best and as fast as we can.

For those of you who have already ordered online please be aware that Films
For Radio is $15 and includes free shipping within the US. A one time charge
of $5 is added for shipping outside the US. If you ordered more than one copy
of Films the price is $15 per CD. Please refer to Linford's recent e-mails
(Feb 5th & 6th) http://overtherhine.com/story/newsarchive/news2001.html or to
the information pertaining to this month's special on the main page of the
OTR site.

If you ordered another OTR item (poster $10, shirt $15, a different CD $15)
that item will have the applicable shipping cost added to the total of your
order - shipping is not free on these items. For shipping cost and item
pricing please go to our printable order form
http://overtherhine.com/take/orderbyphone/index.html or visit our online
catalog.

Again we aplogize for any confusion this may have caused and are working to
fix the problem.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL