Re: (none)

--- MUSEVICMAN at aol_com wrote:

> Hmmm, seems as if racism has hit a little too close
> to home... I wonder how
> vehemently it's attacked when it's percieved to be
> directed elsewhere.

Jeez!  I'm not sure that even warrants a response...
but tough noogies!
Are you one of those folks that need for racism and
other isms to exist to validate some need you posses?
That's sufficiently vague, I know.

Kelvin

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor