Tom You Fucker!

ok, ok, so i leave the room to talk to my mom and tom
says can I surf the net and then bashes somebody on
the otr list and sends the message on my e-mail
account. now of course everyone is really going to
hate me and is going to think i'm in cahoots with
myself. you'll meet tom one day and you'll probably
all like him, or not,but this is going too far. i can
stick up for myself, thank you very much, i don't need
hammersmith acting out those commercials in front of
my eyes where you create a diversion and send e-mail
on someone elses account.
damn.
we're off to class. (thanks for the discussions on
religion vs spirituality. food for thought.)