Re: sacred names

[I tried to send this earlier today, but the
jealous b____ list host compooter wouldn't listen
to the liberry compooter I was on at the time...]

Sorry to weigh in so late; I've been attending to
other matters for a time, but by golly, I want to
thank our artistic moral authority (oops; sorry,
Jerry Falwell, for stealing your name)!

> --- Tina Ladner <unbornbuddha at yahoo_com> wrote:
> uh,

Yes!  Martin Luther King, Jr., and Muhammad Ali
ought to be ashamed of themselves!  It's so
"offensive" to admire or respect or acknowledge
or pay tribute to or aspire to the greatness of
those who came before us!  How dare they!

And thank you so much for being there to tell us
which words are "inappropriate" and (gasp)
"offensive" to use.  Why, without you, we
wouldn't know how to express our artistic vision!
Please continue to weed out potentially
objectionable words or ideas or even thoughts or
anything that could possibly be considered "not
cool."

"Uh" and "Umm" sarcastic replies eagerly awaited,

Mike Boso
aka z

"Art is never chaste; one should keep all
innocent buffoons steered well away. People who
are not prepared well enough for art should never
be allowed near it. Yes, art is dangerous. If it
is chaste, it is not art." -Pablo Picasso

np: the "very white" Nickel Creek: "Nickel Creek"
and on vinyl (even though he stole the name),
Duke Ellington: "Live at the Newport Jazz
Festival"